Sunday, September 19, 2010

#869.

Did i mention on friday when yuan sent me home, we spent nearly an hour playing with the cat downstairs my house?

We call it cow cat cause the cat has cow prints! Super cute la that cat.

Anyway we played with it and had alot of fun with it, today when i went downstairs i saw it lying there motionless! For moment i was scared it was dead! i went there to wake it up and since it was awake i went on to the coffeeshop. Was so crowded, we went home to wait till it was less crowded. Way back home, still lying there, looked so sad :( i felt sad for it! When we left home again for the coffeeshop, it was still lying there! Oh man, felt really sad for the cat! Don't know why its so sad! :(

So after dinner, while walking back, i realised the cat wasn't there anymore! Looked around for it but didn't see it. So i went up, and i saw it outside my home!!!

OMG the cat is so cute and i have no idea how it found its way up there!

But mom is like anti-cat and i felt so sad for it! :( Really had the urge to go out and get the cat in and care for it!

I went out, the kids were all crowding around it but it still laid behind my bicycles. I squat down and made the sound and it immediately came up to me! SUPER CUTE LA COW CAT.

Hope yuan can bring it home!