Tuesday, August 24, 2010

#860.

Yesterday after school, i met up with vivien and lims. Lims came an hour late! D: We were soooooo hungy lahzxzx and then after he reached we started buffet-ing at Seoul Garden. It's damn fun eating with the AK people srsly, i never fail to enjoy myself when i'm with them!

After that we headed to the Airport to meet MAH!!! Oh man i miss her already :( Vivien and i sat in the trolley and lims pushed us all the way! Damn fun srsly!!! Took a couple of shots and leebs sent me home!

So i reached home at like 1am and i went to school feeling tired. School was draggy and time passed slowly and boringly, i wished i could see yuan for one minute! i would feel happy and the unhappiness would fly away!

So i went home feeling damn sian, walking at snail speed and yuan called. He asked me where i was and he said he saw me. i thought he saw the wrong person but then i saw his car waiting for me at the loading bay. DAMN HAPPY I TELL YOU. i only saw him and his family for like minutes and after that they went home and i went home feeling so happy and excited because it's fate that we met!!!

Alright, so even though i'm so happy about it, i still feel like sleeping! Yawning till i'm tearing and yuan asked me out on friday to celebrate our 16th monthsary! :D it's tmr but because he has prelims.... :(

K SO BYE!