Wednesday, August 25, 2010

#861.



I MISS MAH :( I hope she can come on skype now! cause i'm sleepy and going to bed soon so if she doesn't i'll have to wait till another day :(

Today was performance class and Dr Goh sat through my performance. I was kinda worried i'd screwed up because of my injured arm and i don't want him to look down on us! I was really scared but anyway Dr Lim said i did quite well so i'm relieved!

Next performance is in less than a month and i'm still sightreading my piece and trying to get the fingering right! D: Time to buck up yihe!

Tomorrow's keyboard studies and i have to present the duet with charlene! And practise my minuet and transposed minuet! D:
And there's theory in the morning and history tutorial in the afternoon. I really dislike the tutorial teacher. D:

I can't wait for tomorrow to quickly end and friday to come cause i'll be meeting my loverboy and i really miss him! He makes things worse when he says all the sweet stuff to me and just now he even sent me an MMS to show me he put my polaroid picture on his notice board!

I really miss him alot and i need a BIG HUG FROM HIM.
PHUA IF YOU READ THIS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO UH.

Gonna spend friday night with him, saturday baking with him and sunday studying with him! <3
After that it's him chionging for his A's and me, time to chiong on my ejournals :(

Okay i'm going to bed now and theory homework isn't done because i don't have manuscript paper D:

P.S. the only thing that makes me slightly happier about tmr is my pay is in! :D