Saturday, August 21, 2010

#859.



I soft-rebonded my hair! HAHAHA

K i haven't blogged in a week and i cannot remember what happened on monday. I think i met up with yuan. (Did i?) OH YA i did. i met up with him at AMK Hub and we had dinner with ronald! HAHAHHA It felt like it happened weeks ago la HAHA

K so tuesday was a happy/unhappy day, went for Winning Keys and it was enjoyable!
Wednesday there was performance class!! And the coming wednesday i have to perform! K so i gotta go practise soon! HAHAHAA
Thursday was rebonding day and yuan came down to accompany us! So yuan as 'bonded' with my clique except B2! Time to bring both of them out together! HAAHHAH
And yesterday i was sick :(
Yuan came to pick me after school ended (<3) and we went to have a quick dinner. He bought me porridge and he sent me home after that! Train rides totally suck when you have to squeeze with so many people and train rides can kill when you're not feeling well! Thankfully yuan was there and we managed to get seats halfway through! I then fell asleep all the way back to tampines! Love then took bus home with me and sent me to my doorstep. Okay not exactly doorstep. Liftstep. HAHAHAHAH whatever but i still feel thankful for his company!

K i need to practiseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!