Thursday, July 01, 2010

#836.

K so i didn't have a good night cause i was irritaed by 20 calls and 10 messages from a nuisance caller.

So early in the morning (i overslept!!) i accompanied yuan to the hospital at yishun and i can't remember the full name of the hospital!! K after that we went to have laksa together and we went to see pets!! Now we changed our minds again, he wants to get a pair of rabbits so that they can snuggle up together.

I love times like this with yuan :)

So after that i went home, did some packing with mom and washed the car (i mean Shell washed the car) and my day passed like this.

Tomorrow we're going to go for massage and yuan is jealous cause we didn't invite him.

Oh yeah, so mom and i went to the police post to make a report of that nuisance caller and one of the policeman called the number, and started scolding the guy and stuff! I was controlling my laughter throughout!! So he hung up on the guy and told us to go back to him if the guy called again. I walked out of the police post telling mom police damn cool. i wanna marry a policeman!!
After that we were talking about a banker from Citibank i knew of, and i said: Banker also good! Police also good! So many eligible men!!!
And mom said... Ask zy to join the police force la!!
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA I nearly LOL-ed man!

K so my brother met some trouble in school and he called yuan to talk about it! He then told yuan: the pain would go away if you give me your bike! You seriously can take my sister!!!

This brother... !&%^(*$&!