Friday, July 02, 2010

#837.

PLEASE DON'T RAIN TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today mom and i went to a massage parlour. Came back feeling feverish so i slept for awhile, and i got awakened by jerrald's message at 5.20pm: You at where? Fre to help at YJ?
And i was supposed to meet them at Northpoint at 5.30pm.
GG.com

Anyways i didn't meet them in the end cause i was totally unprepared to stayover! But i kind of feel like meeting limhui to ECP at 8am on sunday! :D

I miss my boyfriend :( I hope i see him tomorrow and we can go and buy it!! I spent about 15 minutes last night persuading him!!! :D

And my funnyman dotes on me. That's why i love him so much right! He always want to give me things that make me happy and even if he has to struggle to give it to me, he will.

So i thank god for him and he's stuck with me for life man.
TOO BAD YUAN YUAN! :)