Wednesday, June 30, 2010

#835.

Me: Yuan, brother wants to buy your bike!
Yuan: Can, no prob. Ask him to send you here and i'll send the bike over.
Me: Meaning??
Yuan: Exchange! He don't have to pay me!
Me: Okay then i think my brother rather have me than your bike.

After picking brother up from tuition...

Me: I've asked zy about the bike, he say you must exchange me with the bike.
Ryan: Go ahead and ask him to take you then
Me: I told him you'd rather want me than the bike.
Ryan: Don't make me vomit pls!

HAHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Yuan is so gonna laugh at me when i tell him what brother said :(

K i just talked to him over the phone and he laughed at me ;(

Today was spent with mommy. I like days like this! :D
We went to run some errands and on the way we bought quite a number of stuffs!
So today, yihe is a happy girl!! :D

Tomorrow am going to accompany yuan to the cardiologist! And after that it's time to work on making my room neater and prettier :p
FRIDAY! I can't wait for friday cause we're going to massage! No job and spending like some rich people (Y)
SATURDAY! TANNING WITH PATRI!!!!! This is excited and i hope nothing goes wrong that day! HAHAHAHA
And sunday, hopefully can meet yuan for awhile, and gonna meet the AK guys to go to yj!

And then i'll be closer to school starts again.
Kind of excited about the new school life and hopefully i won't be too busy! :)