Sunday, June 20, 2010

#828.



Hi, so my boyfriend came back yesterday/this morning at 2am! And i was still trying to fall asleep so i called him and we caught up a little (<3) and then we met up today.

Today we intended to go cut hair, so when i told my mom about the idea, she wanted to go too! Then sis wanted to go too, so in the end my entire family went to cut hair with us! After that we went to Tampines Mall, and our 'couple watches' became 'sibling watches' cause we bought another two for my brother and sister. (SAME COLOUR SOMEMORE!!!)
We then went to Fairprice to look for mom and dad, i bought a CUTEEEE MUG!!! :D
K so after that we went back to my place to have dinner and celebrate Father's Day!
My mom was like: You never celebrate Father's Day with your own father??
Yuan: His bday is on the 17th, so celebrate tgt alr.
Mom: Oh so now celebrate for father-in-law! HAHAHAHHA


K and this is the cupcakes i baked for yuan during his absence!
HAHHAHHAHAHHA glad that he liked it!! :D
He says it tastes like the Dark Chocolate Truffle from The Royals!!
That's (Y), cause the cake from there is nice! HAHHAAHHA

I. SO. NEED. TO. GO. TO. BED.

Tomorrow i have to reach RP at 7.15am!!! :(
And stupid jude is not letting me go to bed in peace!!!!