Friday, June 25, 2010

#829.



14th ♥

Today's 25th, but we didn't meet up.
Quite sad but not exactly sad cause i haven't made yuan anything!
That's because i've been really busy for the past few weekdays.

On Monday, i left home at 6am to go to RP for the PSLE Seminar. So i met familiar faces there, like Xue Er, Gazalli, Faiz, and Muzz. K Muzz isn't exactly a familiar face, but he looks so much like ridtz so he's considered a familiar face! HAHHAHAHAHHA
First day was tiring. TIRING TTM. Really forced to step out of my comfort zone, like a girl vomited and because i'm her coach, i have to clean up for her and stuff!

And then on Tuesday, i went back to RP again, and maybe because i've been tired, i lost my patience with the kids. 25 kids to a coach! NO JOKE! Thankfully the other coaches helped me out. Arranged to have dinner with them and yuan, but i had to go home last minute so yuan sent me home. Still upset that i didn't get to eat with them :(

So on Wednesday, things got better. Maybe because i have the mentality that it's ending soon! I mean, the kids were like more well behaved and more cooperative! HAHA except THAT boy. hmph
Supposed to meet yuan for dinner, but because of the debrief i ended late and tired, so i met him only the next day!

THURSDAY!!!! I was supposed to accompany yuan to his NS checkup, but because of some stuff i couldn't go, and i feel so bad cause i really should have been there with him!! :( And after that i met him near his place, we went to AMK Hub to walk around! We nearly bought clothes for ourselves but then we decided to save money for our year-end holiday getaway! :D We then went to Pepper Lunch for lunch+dinner, i thought the food was good! HAHA We then went to AMK Library, looked at books and took pictures with the laptop and then yuan sent me to block1 and i went to E!Hub to meet mom and dad and bro and sis! HAHA

K so i had motion sickness, and i felt better after that. We went to watch Karate Kid, but i didn't really enjoy the show cause i felt soo uncomfortable and i vomited in the cinema!!!!!
OMG I felt like a kid la. I mean, who does that nowadays? (Except kids)

Went home, rested and stuff, today went to the bank with mom and dad, and then after brunch we went to NSC to put brother down before going to parkway. Bought alot of stuff and i'm gonna work on my card for yuan now. He says he alr made smth for me! I wonder if it's true cause if it is, it's the first time he made me smth before i did! HAHAHAHHAHA

K so i love my boyfriend and bye.
P.S. I'm beginning to love my part-time job as a coach!