Saturday, June 19, 2010

#827.



Today, a very good friend of mine told me: "It's not whether you are good enough for him or not. It's whether you love him enough or not. A good guy like him just deserves someone who totally loves and adores him. That's you."
I felt alot more confident when she said that to me. I was worried if i was good enough for a good person like him. I felt that i didn't deserve him. There are so much better girls around. But i felt confident, cause that's indeed what he deserves and i can give it to him.



I happened to see this image online and i suddenly have so much to tell him.

Yuan, i want you to know:
I love you.
I enjoy spending my time with you, even if we were just lying around at home doing nothing. I love the times where you would hug me to sleep, even though for only awhile cause i would end up tickling you intentionally or not. I enjoy the times and feeling when you dig my ears for me, I enjoy every time we tickled each other and roll around laughing till our stomachs hurt and until chia mary shouts at us for being so noisy, I like all the small kisses you'd give me out of surprises, all the tight hugs you'd give me before you part with me, I enjoy seeing you laugh and smile. It makes me feel a sense of accomplishment. There are so much things i like about you. I like your nose and your teeth. I like your hair. I like your hands, your muscles, I like the jokes you make, I like all the sweet messages you send me anytime of the day. I like every handmade card you made me, I like the way you and chia mary can sit down and watch tv. I like everything about you. I like you for who you are.

BUT I don't like it when you send me messages like you don't deserve me and you're unthoughful and all. I am responsible for making you think this way too.
I'm sorry that i haven't been a really nice person. Love you? Of course i do. But i haven't been understanding. I haven't really stood by you and support you in anything you wanted to do. All i did was to claim that i loved you and everything should be how i wanted it to be. I was wrong.

Love, i want you to know that...

I really love you and i want you to be happy. I'll do my best to do anything for you if it'd make you happy. I'll always support you in anything you do, I'll always stand by you, be it happy times or sad times or hard times. I'll always hold your hand and help you in any way I can.

Sometimes you just need someone to make you smile when you’re sad, someone to tell you you’re beautiful, someone to look forward to seeing you everyday. Someone to call you every night, someone to say I love you and mean it. Sometimes you just need someone.


Thank you yuan, for being that someone to me. You have been a really wonderful boyfriend. Now it's my turn to work to be understanding and supportive of you.

I love you, yuan. :)