Thursday, June 10, 2010

#814.

Today, i took out the box of things yuan gave to me over the past one year plus, and i started to read the cards he gave me!

There's this card he gave me last year, it made me particularly happy. This card was given to me on the day i returned from Desaru, Malaysia. I went there with council and the house excos for the Nomadic Race.

Yuan's cards always consists of jokes and sweet nothings and his cards always make my eyes tear.

He made the card in red and white and he went smth like: Did you miss our country? Or you miss me more! HAHAHA
And on the left hand side it was rather empty with some words, like 'I NEED A HUG' and 'This was completed by cheeky round on -date, time-' His round is like a signature, it shows a round face with eyes and black specs, and a smile with crooked teeth shown. SO CUTE LA.

And there was a 'GOOD LUCK' card for my piano practical promos, there was a sentence which cracked me up! He said:' How could you bear to leave shiying to be the only j2 music student! You'll miss that crow right?' and 'JIA YOU!' with a bottle of oil he drew. Damn funny la! HAHAHAHA

But on some cards, he'd say smth like, study hard gf, we'll pass the promos together!
I feel like i'm such a letdown. I left him alone to go on to J2, and i even left him in the school while i went to pursue smth else. If i made more effort to study harder, maybe things wouldn't be like this today.

But one thing i am really grateful for, is that yuan is really supportive. He supports me in everything i do!

Okay he's on the way to my place now, we gonna spend some time together before he study while i do my baking!

Now, i needa go shower and start putting the photos to add on to my wall mural!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!