Thursday, June 10, 2010

#815.

MY LIFE IS BORING.
MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND BAKING, ADAM KHOO, FAMILY, INTERNET, TV, AND YUAN.

Today yuan came over to my place, we hung around on facebook and stuff, i then went to cook for yuan and he bought me carrot cake! <3 it ttm! HAHAHHA
Then we started playing in my room, he took all my nail polish and started painting my nails (not nice at all) and started painting his own! (how gay)

I then forced the nail polish remover on his fingers and after that he said: No wonder people like to go to manicures, because it's so comfortable! Help me buff my nails! (gay ttm!)
So we striked a deal, if he dug my ears for me i'd buff his nails for him. So he helped me to dig my ears but i never helped him to dig his or buff his nails. (What a bad girlfriend)
There was a part of my ear which hurt when he dug it, so i shouted pain! But he thought i was playing with him!!! AND HE DUG EVEN HARDER!! OMG until the 5th time i shouted pain, he was like:"ARE YOU FOR REAL?? I THOUGHT YOU PLAYING WITH ME EH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA"
HE LOL-ed like anything. pftbh

So after that i sent him to the bus stop, and he gave me his shirt (in his bag la) and told me to wear it before he leaves cause he don't want people to look at me! (What a selfish guy!!!) HAHAHHAHAHHAAA
But i likeeee (Oooh La Lah) HAHAHAHHAAH!! If yuan sees this he'd surely LOL!!

And yuan calls me a stupid girl. Even when i laugh out loud and make him laugh too, he'd hit me with the pillow and call me a stupid girl! So bad :(
He's my funnyman. See, i gave him such a nice nickname while he gave me such a bad one :( But i'm his stupid girl, so i'm only stupid to him! AND it's not like as if he's smarter than me la.
HAHAHA

I love yuan. But on the contrary, i hate copycats. TO THE MAX.