Tuesday, June 08, 2010

#813.

So today... is T.U.E.S.D.A.Y.! It's Tuesdays With Yuan!!! :) :) :)

I woke up early in the morning to finish my cookie orders, bathed and prepared to meet yuan! :D

Yuan's classes ended at around 2, so we met up only at 3 plus. We were walking hand in hand, laughing with & at each other, and when we walked past the movie posters outside the mall, we suddenly decided to catch a movie! So we watched Sex And The City 2, (Oh ya! They didn't check our ICs!) and it's a really really funny movie! Some would say it's a movie to catch with your girlfriends, but i thought the guys enjoyed it too! I'm sure yuan enjoyed it!

Everytime smth funny happens, everyone would laugh, and yuan would laugh longer than others(i have no idea why) and then the laughter would end with his. It's DAMN funny!

In short, i enjoyed the movie with him! :D

Just this morning, i was thinking about the last time we caught a movie together. I told myself it was okay cause he's busy! And surprisingly we did today!

So we then went to BK to grab a bite, i felt so full that my stomach was going to explode! Yuan then walked me home cause i didn't want to take a bus, (how nice of him!) and while waiting for the bus with him, we started chatting and i really felt like i was the luckiest girl on earth! He really never fails to make me feel so blessed and fortunate.

He was telling me about his mom's friend who has cancer and is undergoing chemotherapy. I then asked him, "If i have to do chemo, would you dislike me because i have no hair?"
Yuan: No!
Me: Then would you take care of me? Everyday?
Yuan: Yes of course :)
Me: Then you must always be there to give me a bucket so that i can vomit!
Yuan: No, i will give you my mouth so that you can vomit into it!
Me: Then you better finish up every single bit of the vomit! Not any should be left in the side of your teeth!
Yuan: *Slurp*

He's damn gross la!!!
But he always cracks me up!
Cause he's my funnyman :)

Did i mention that my funnyman thinks i'm gullible and stupid? He called me a stupid girl cause i remembered his acct number wrongly! Okay i only remembered ONE number wrongly la! So he knocked the numbers into my head and said: REMEMBER OKAY!!!! REMEMBER ALR OR NOT!!
:(

Okay my forensic show is coming up nowwwwwwwwwwwww!
BYE!!!!!!!! :D