Monday, June 07, 2010

#812.

On sunday, we brought the two kids to the beach. They looked so happy i had to take a snap of it and sent it to yuan. I bet he was jealous cause while they're having so much fun and i'm there, he's at home doing chemistry homework. WAHAHHAHAHAH

We then went to Parkway Parade, went for lunch at Fish And Co., and then we went to take these princess and prince shots. Queued DAMN long! My legs were so tired after that! But seeing them happy makes it worthwhile! :) I told yuan i wanna wear the Sleeping Beauty Princess Dress when i get married in future cause it's my favourite Disney princess! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and he said okay!!! :D

The two kids then stayed over at our place, sleeping with two kids is no joke. I couldn't really sleep in peace cause i was worried they would suddenly wake up and cry!! It did happen at 4am, but luckily it was for a short while!
I then brought the kids to the field to play soccer (with yuan) and we had a mini picnic there! Chubby and i sat at the mat, took funny videos and photos, ate and drink while the boys+guy played soccer. Yuan really has a way with kids and he always likes to hang out with chubby more than justin! (I remember he likes girls more than boys!)
Here are two shots i like the most! There are many more shots which chubby took of me, and one of them is yuan's new display picture :p



Chubby calls me "pretty girl" and she calls yuan "smelly korkor"! Sometimes she'd tell him: You're smelly like a poo poo!

She's sooooooooooooooooooooo cute i could just squeeze her cheeks!

Yuan's been such a dear too! OH tomorrow is tuesday! It's Tuesdays With Yuan!! :D We're still deciding whether to eat at Gelare or the Ice Cream Cafe! Every tuesday we either eat ice cream or yoghurt! (So fattening!!!)