Friday, June 04, 2010

#811.

Today we went to Corporation Pri again. Today's a better day than yesterday cause we were alr quite bonded AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE HAD AIR CON :D

Had alot of fun, laughing and stuff. The kids are really cute and i always have this sense of satisfaction when i cheer a kid up!
They're so cute that yuan turned to me and said: Hey let's have a daughter in future. I want a daughter more than a son!
HAHAHA. Know why they're so cute? They always turn back to look at us, when we make some funny faces, they giggle and turn to their friend behind and ask them to look at us! But by the time they turn we'd pull a stern face and they'd be like: But just now ........' HAHAHHAHAHA

There was a girl, she forced me to take a photo and put it as her wallpaper in her handphone! OMG i was damn shocked.

We taught them the 'Where's the peanut' game while waiting for their break to end. They're sooooooooooooooo cute i tell you. If there was a booster session i'd definitely go back!! There're so much to talk about la, but my mind is like shutted and i can't recall much details. And while teaching them the game, a few of them took their phones out and started snapping away! We felt totally like animals on display la. HAHHAHAHA

Today yuan and i took a train there instead of taking daddy's car. We took a train down, slept throughout (on yuan's shoulder) :'), and halfway through the journey he suddenly held my hand, and all the way till we reached Boon Lay. :')
And idk how he did it, but he drank water with only his left hand, cause his right hand was holding my head so that when he wouldn't wake me up when his left arm moved. How sweet of him :)

We then went to Fairprice to get snacks and after work, we met jun and had dinner with him :) Been so long since i saw him and we're gonna meet only next year's CNY! HAHAHA
Took a train back to Tampines, intended to sleep but didn't in the end, we chatted and tickled each other. Yuan then sent me back, hung around my place to play with my two little cousins and i wanted to send him to the bus stop but he disallowed me because i was in my pjs. The moment when we parted, that hug and kiss from him totally gave me the feeling of bliss. The tight hug he gave me, makes me look forward to the next one. :)