Thursday, June 03, 2010

#810.

Today yuan became my big brother. HAHHAHAHAHA

We went to Corporation Primary today (Damn far i tell you).
Dad and i left home at around 6.10, went to grab coffee and then with yuan, we setted off to jurong! So when we were about to get down the car, i said to my dad: Thank you uncle!
OMG! I was damn damn damn shocked by what i said. We laughed like anything and it became the joke of the day!

We then went to have breakfast, i had a craving for Toast Box but i couldn't find one and jun was still sleeping so if i asked him he wouldn't reply me. So we settled for Macs and yuan was like a clown. Idk why early in the morning so hyperactive alr!
So we then took a bus there, there were only 2 'official' coaches there which is me and him, we then became their 'lao da'. -.-

It was fun to play with the kids. I enjoy my time better when i get to interact with the kids. Had a bit of trouble with those rather naughty and hyperactive kids, but trust me. They're so much more fun than the previous school i went to. I nearly wanted to kill myself la!

There were cute girls and boys there! Like really cute ones! Sounds quite sick but i'm not pervertic. I just find them so cute and amusing when they laugh and all. And they have REALLY good memories. I just did this particular thing once, folded something with a towel and they immediately knew and could remember how to fold it! Amazing right! I was like, damn. why they remember!!!

And yuan and i introduced ourselves as brothers and sisters. Some of them think we're married cause we wear black specs and black teeshirt. HAHAHAHAHAHHA
There was a girl, she said she wanna marry yuan! Damn cute!

Tomorrow i shall try to snap some pictures with them! And i should post my gingerbread men online one day too!

Yesterday, yuan came over and he reached when i finished baking my gingerbread men. He then made pancakes with my little brother and sister. How nice :)

K i'm gonna go to bed now, recharge my energy for tomorrow! (Totally drained out) HAHAHHA