Thursday, April 08, 2010

#766.

I NEED TO SAVE BUCKS AFTER THIS WEEK ENDS AGAIN.
I NEED TO START THINKING OF IDEAS.
I NEED MORE MOTIVATION.
I NEED MORE ENCOURAGEMENT.
I NEED MORE FORCE.
I NEED MORE SLEEP.
I NEED MORE HAPPINESS.

I feel tired.
Mentally tired.

I feel so tempted to withdraw from school now!
I don't even know why i'm still going to school!

I need to go and take my urine test really soon.
Maybe i shall skip a day of lessons again to go :)

Yesterday Mr Poon was 'arguing' with me, and when he nearly lost the argument, he said: You can't even sight read!
I lost the argument.

But what bothers me most is not the argument.
I know my problem and i really feel scared.

Was it a wrong decision?

I should just go and sleep or continue writing my letter, or do anything except thinking about it!

Yuan is right, no point thinking and regretting. There's simply no room for regrets. I just have to go on and do it and just get past this.
Time flies, and time will fly.

GO YIHE! YOU CAN DO IT!! :)

Sometimes i grumble about how insensitive my boyfriend is, but things that happen always tell me that no matter what, he's always the one giving me advice and helping me out.

That's why i tell people that one of the right things i did in life was to be with him.

Goodnight world.