Friday, April 09, 2010

#767.



Finally it's the weekend.

It's crazy how i'm going to school, slacking, not studying,
yet more stressed than my friends!

Choir. It tires me out. It sucks my energy and blood.
I wonder if there's anyone else as motivated and responsible except the few of us?

I wonder why it's YJ chorale.
Why is it we're stuck with all these problems which are unnecessary?
Why don't we have better problems like what other jcs face?


Today was a fun day because i had loads of breaks and it's breaks like on fridays where i can have fun with gary patricia, june and ck.
I will miss them the most (besides yuan) when i leave :(

After that i had choir stuffs to do, and on the way out to school,
i bumped into yuan's family.
Even zhenyu and zhenye came!

I went to downtown east to meet up with the 4/2A people, (missed them alot!)
and on the bus i bumped into sufian, fadly and renhao!
HAHAHHAHAHA what a small worldddddddddddddddddd.

We (Wanjing, hockhao, eileen and yuanling) went to whitesands to get some stuff and i got my dinner there!

And that's about it.

Life sucks but i know i'll survive through.
:)