Wednesday, April 07, 2010

#765.

TIRED TIRED TIRED!

Today is a tiring day, even though i only had like 4 lessons!
Oh and the piano tuner read my post-it and got my pen out of the piano!! :) :)

Choir practice was tiring today :(
I got mad at some juniors who were really very rude.
How irritating could they get man!!

Couldn't help but to 'complain' to mr poon.
Well at least he shares my thoughts.

Today he kept calling me dumb, and he even said i was dumbest of all people!! :(

And i was watching him conduct the choir just now,
so that i could learn and do that in case i have to conduct :(
And he's really good. Could never reach that stage!! HAHA

Yuan ended earlier than me, we went for dinner after that and that's about it.

I'm really tired.

OH!

PEE DOUBLE YOU results out on friday!!
I'm like really scared.
I wonder what grade i'll get!

I miss PW times. Like ris low, pck, oh man! It was damn fun!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Okay i'm going to bed now, GOODNIGHT!