Tuesday, April 06, 2010

#764.





BY GEORGE!

One question i'm gonna ask mr poon tomorrow,
why the title By George?
Is it because the first song was composed by George Gershwin?
Or is it because of him? (He loves the name George!)
HAHAHAHA

Went to the concert with the choir clique,
had fun laughing and eating and gossiping! <3

The songs they sang were different.
Some would say different from the normal songs we sang,
i'd say different from the art songs i learnt.
Maybe because for the past one year i've been listening to German Art Songs,
i forgot how English art songs sounded like!
It's different in a sense i didn't need translations! HAHAHA

Speaking of german art songs,
it's been a long time since i heard schumann's song cycle and schubert's song cycle.
I miss music lessons with shiying and mr sim.
:(

Today i went to Raffles Hospital to do my medical check-up.

The idea of me leaving YJ, entering MOE with a scholarship, studying at NAFA, fees and everything covered by MOE, and bursary every month seems really really unbelievable.

I wonder how i'd be at the end of this whole thing.
I wonder how we'd be at the end of this whole thing.
I wonder...

I seriously can't wait for this year to end!
I don't like 2010. :(