Tuesday, March 30, 2010

#761.

Both NAFA and La Salle have accepted me and now i have to choose one school to go to, and one school to reject.

Have been in alot of arguments with my parents and the people around me to which school i should choose, and whether i should accept the scholarship.

My mom even called yuan to ask him to persuade me to go to NAFA and accept the scholarship!!

On sunday, she left for Macau and before she left she told me: YOU BETTER CHOOSE NAFA! IF YOU DON'T IT MEANS ZHEN YUAN HAVEN'T PERSUADED YOU AND I WILL WHACK HIM AND I WON'T LET HIM MARRY YOU!!

i was TOTALLY shocked by the comment she made!!

Okay so anyways, have been really tired and lethargic.
Maybe it's the subconscious mind that keeps telling me 'you don't have to study! slack!!' that makes so tired and don't feel like studying,
but i still wanna enjoy my days in school, seeing my loved ones and my best friends, all my friends and even my enemies! I haven't had enough fun of a bully yet!!! :D

Okay so now i'm waiting for yuan to finish revising his econs stuff and my eyes are shutting!
:(