Sunday, March 28, 2010

#760.


Yesterday night while we were dining at Donut Factory,
yuan showed me his notes in his handphone,
and he asked me if i've seen this.
I opened it and it said:

Hi yihe! Surprised right? This was created on the 22nd of December and it indicates the next time you scan my phone since that date. Hahaha. Anyways, i love you:)


SO CUTE RIGHTTTTT!!
i made me smile, even on the train when i randomly thought of it, it still made me smile.
It's all these small things he does that really make me smile.
So what if he does not celebrate our month-sarys with gifts and cards?

His tiny actions are enough to keep me going :)

Yesterday throughout the day, everything i made a stupid comment, he'd just say "Why you so silly!" in a cute way.
He's damn cute!

And anyone who laughs at me for having a crooked teeth boyfriend, I'll make sure you get hell!

Oops, when he sees this he'll scold me for calling him that! HAHAHA
But i love him just the way he is. I don't even want him to put braces because i love the teeth more than him!

He always tells me: I don't wanna put braces because i think i'll be damn handsome after i take it out and you'll have alot more competitors!
Okay la, i'm scared of the pain!

This is damn random, but i really wanna brag about how lucky i am!
He is VERY VERY VERY cute!
Love him to the maxzxzxzxz. :D