Sunday, April 04, 2010

#762.



Spent thursday slacking because i had very little lessons, watched a few episodes of friends (:D), and i cannot remember what yuan and i did on thursday.
HAHAHA

Okay i remember dropping my favourite pen in the grand piano on wednesday!! :( :( :(
I'm damn upset over it pls, that pen was given to me from yuan, he gave it to me after winning it. Money cannot buy that pen and i'm determined to get it out before i leave yj!
P.S. Yesterday night i dreamt i got it out. HAHA!

Saturday we had arts fusion sound quality check, was supposed to go to school in the morning with yuan but because i had something on, i only went for the last half an hour. I had to conduct 'Niji' because mr poon wasn't around, and i'd have to do it for the 3pm performance if there's gonna be one!
Blame myself for not wanting to play the accompaniment, but i don't mind conducting!
So while conducting, i had no music stand, so my file was on the floor and every time i had to turn the page, i'd squat down to turn it! Super unglam!
And and and, at one part, yuan texted me and i forgot to silent my phone!
It rang and i quickly just pressed any button!
Super embarrassing!!!

But i think i did okay! (Super high self-esteem) HAHAAHHAHAH

Yuan and i then went to have lunch with kerry, xiuxiu and jiayan.
We intended to watch Ju-on but he wasn't feeling well :(
So we went to my place and took a short nap before going to tampines mall to meet boonhao and gordon. We watched Clash of the Titans, and then we headed to dinner.
I'm really really disturbed by their appetites.
No wonder people would look at our table and wonder why there're so much food!

Today i caught the flu.
Went to old holland road to bai bai,
and then went lunch, blah blah blah.
Practised piano today and here i am blogging.
It's a few hours to Mr Poon's recital and i'm still deciding what to wear!!
:(
And i feel sick, kind of don't feel like going! :(
But i promised to show him my support!

Okay i'm going to take a short nap and start preparing!

BYE!!