Sunday, March 28, 2010

#759.

Enjoyed the second half of my day :)

Yuan came over to my place at around 3.30pm, we headed to town because i couldn't wait to leave tampines.
Had alot of food today. At least more than the usual..
We had katong laksa, herbal prawn mee, two rounds of ice-cream, one of which haagen-dazs, juice, donuts and chocolates!

The chocolates were cool, it was kind of like a vending machine. We inserted the coin and turn turn, the chocolates would come out!
And, yuan scared me with fake cockroaches and fake lizards and fake snakes!
I got so scared i screamed and cried.
HAHA! i bet he won't dare to do that anymore!!

Okay and we went home like REALLY late, but he still insisted to send me back!
(L)

I think i've got good friends.
Like yingling, (Y)(Y)(Y)
called me because she was worried about me!
And shiying, (i miss her manzzzzz :( )
Music lessons and gossiping abotu mr sim, omg.
i love her!!
They're all very nice to meeeeee!!


Okay it's really really late,
gotta go sleep!
Hair not cut today :(
Tomorrow!! :D

Sorry gets we didn't go to the carnival today.
SORRY!!! :(