Tuesday, March 23, 2010

#752.

I REALLY FLUNKED MATH TEST.
Guess what, i forgot to bring my GC!
HAHAHA it was like crap pls.

After math test, jianwei, renhao, waichoong, shengwei, sufian and i slacked around while waiting for patri and gary.
We then headed to United Square to get our free cone!
Besides sufian and gary because gary was slightly not so smart and had to stay back even longer while sufian wanted to be a nice friend and waited for gary. HAHA!

So we went there, and we nearly made it. We actually made it but they were like, go find eugene first! when we came back, they stopped the queue alr!

So we were like so sore about it, we went upstairs to buy!

HAHAHAHHA but in the end, i still got a free cone because they forgot to collect payment from me!
Probably the person in the entire Singapore who got the best deal because it wasn't just a normal cone, it was waffle cone! HAHAHAHA!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note, i wanna blog about my new findings yesterday night!
I happened to find a blog of a YJC-ian, and horribly, she has nearly the same blogskin as me!
The skeleton is taken from blogskins.com, and i totally have no issues with it. But background colour wise, it's super similiar and most disgustingly,
The part where i wrote about yuan is AWFULLY SIMILIAR!
I think that's like the worst thing that someone could do because of how much yuan mean and what i do about him matter the most to me.

Quite confident that i didn't copy her because i did mine months ago while hers is just days old. Friends could also verify that i hardly change my blogskin.
Check it out HERE!

P.S. I totally hate 'copycats'.

And, it's probably time to change blogskin.