Thursday, March 25, 2010

#753.

THIS IS DAMN FUNNY.

You're damn lame seriously, you're like talking to yourself by deleting our posts and you still can ask me questions. You're effing dumb srsly.

This is meant for you, whoever you are. You're like a joke in school. If i were you i'd just stay at home and hide my face from the world.

you're seriously the worst loser i've even known. Wait, i don't know you. I don't even know how you got my blog link and copied my template -.-
Such a loser.

And i'm just trying to be bitchy towards you.

Mr poon should really know this girl.
He'd suan her all the way and then give me a cheeky smile. HAHA!

And you're contradicting yourself. You changed it and you asked me, "Why should i change?" -.-
Effing funny ttm pls.

I srsly feel like looking you up in school man.
See you tomorrow, kid. :)