Monday, March 22, 2010

#751.

MY LOVE'S BIRTHDAY!


This was taken last year, notice the change!



And this! Look at how much we've changed man!!


Anyways i'm glad he liked the birthday surprise and everything.

Okay then i'm going to talk about the La Salle Auditions.
It was okay, not very scary because mr poon was there to make me feel less scared.
Sometimes he feels like a friend, we talk and bitch like normal friends, just that during practices i still respect him and all.
But anyways he's a really really nice teacher, nice person, nice friend!

Okay then today, i didn't go to school and i went to NAFA instead for the audtitions.
Though mr poon said i should be accepted, i still really dislike the way they bitch at me.

I wanna go to La Salle! (Haven't gotten enough of mr poon!)

Tell me who's so nice to help you in so many ways and some of them are quite extreme?!
Besides the fact he told someone else that i was not very bright...
But it's all for my own good!
Okay i think the two nicest teachers i have is him, and mr siow!
I still love mr siow okay! HAHA

I think i'm a lucky girl and i should really treasure all that i have.
Gonna hang on tight and survive these years!

Okay i'm gonna flunk math test tomorrow and holiday homework not touched at all.
BYE!