Sunday, February 14, 2010

#726.

HELLO.

Haven't been blogging because i was either lazy, or i forgot!

Anyways i went to MOE for the interview on Friday, (hence i didn't go to school and all).
There were 4 interviewers, and one of them was Mdm Peh!
OMG i was quite shocked and nervous when i saw her!

She was my O level music teacher back at PRCS,
what if she complained about me! HAHAHAHAHA

And then it's CNY and Valentine's Day today.

Been feeling quite tired and sleepy because of my contact lens,
and yuan was nice to buy me plasters yesterday!
He came down to get his V-day present and to pass me the plasters!

But it wasn't of much use, my feet still suffered :(

I hope we can catch a movie on tuesday! :D
Ever since school started for him, we haven't had time to watch movies.
The last movie we watched was on New Year's Day! D:

Comparing to last year, we watched like about 20 movies! HAHAHA

Okay i'm going to head down for dinner, and i'm bringing my laptop to godpa's house to watch Friends!
HEHHEHEHHHEHEH i even specially downloaded some episodes just in case there isn't internet there! :D:D

OKAY BYE!