Monday, February 15, 2010

#727.

STARHUB CABLE TV HAS FREE CHANNELS THESE FEW DAYS!

I happened to switch to Star World and caught Friends on TV! WOOOOHOOOOO!
Obviously i continued watching it la, and i still love Phoebe!

OH YEAH! My nuffnang advertisement shows Aaron's face! It's like funny that my friend's face is on the ad and the ad's on my blog! HAHA

I don't think we will be able to catch a movie tomorrow :(
Mom asked: When's real round coming to bai nian to me! Ask him to go bai nian with us la! He knows all of the relatives already what!

I was like ..... Shucks! We wanna go watch movie lehhhh!

My family have been asking about him. Like everyone. Where's real round? Where's Ah Dom?
(They like to call him Ah Dom and real round.)
Esp porky pig! Everytime call him real round! And uncle jeff likes to call him Ah Dom.


OMG THIS IS REALLY A MUST-BLOG!
Nithya and i were on MSN talking about yesterday's Friends' episode, and then we both typed : I love talking Friends with you!
OMG I REALLY LOL-ED MAN! I bet she LOL-ed too! SO FREAKING FUNNY!
We then agreed we are best friends who talk mostly about Friends! HAHAHHAH

I LOVE NITHYA!
It's like if i talked to yuan about Friends when i'm excited,
yuan wouldn't feel my joy! HAHAHA

I miss yuan.

Yesterday night his handphone battery went flat,
he only contacted me at 2.40am when he got home!
He sent me a really sweet message which i can't bear to delete,
and then we talked for awhile on the phone when i was half asleep.
But i clearly remember the moment when he said 'i love you' to me,
set me to a nice dream! HAHAHA
He says it every night, but from yesterday's conversation, i only hear that ringing in my head!
Okay random, but i miss him :(

Okay i'm going to watch Friends! BYE!