Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#725.

Yesterday, yuan was really really really nice!
He sent me home. HAHHAAHA
He even brought me to eat carrot cake! :D:D:D
(Carrot cake's my favourite!)

Anyways on our way to the carrot cake store, i asked him:
R: What do you want for your birthday? I've been thinking about it but i haven't come up with an idea!
Y: I want you.
R: I'm not joking!
Y: I really want you.
R: You already have me! Can you ask for something you don't have?
Y: Are you sure you wanna have carrot cake? Shall we just go home and eat maggi?

SO IRRITATING RIGHT!
In the end i still don't know what he wants for his birthday.

I know he needs a shaver, but if i wait till his birthday then i get that,
means he won't be shaving till his birthday and then he'd prolly be like young santa claus alrdy!

I NEED IDEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.


Today i went for choir.
Nothing much to talk about,
but Mr Poon really made me think alot.
Like the things he told me,
i really wanna work hard!
I don't wannt come out of NAFA with nothing in my head!

Anyways we had dinner after that.
Something damn weird happened! Okay she's nice but then ..... WEIRD!

Okay yuan was still very nice today.
I like the times like this :) :)

OKAY i'm damn tired now, GOODNIGHT!