Monday, January 11, 2010

#689.

Today i went to school to meet yuan, caught up with my sg friends.(they're really funny!) :D

I then went for choir practice, was quite boring before gladys and alicia came. Then it got more fun when mr poon came.
He called me stupid because i applied for la salle and YES! he's most likely gonna teach me if i get into la salle!
When he said that, i LOL-ed and he gave me the 'WHAT?!' face. he then went on to say how good he was and he then said: If you're really gonna be under me, i'll insult you to death! Every year during the teacher's review, my students call me a bitch but they all love me :) i know :)

LOL, actually i like him! Life would be so interesting and boring-less and its gonna be damn fun!

So after choir i went dinner-ing with yuan, we were on the bus having fun with aidil, he started bitching about 'her' and then after he went off to sleep, for awhile yuan kept saying 'act cute! act cute!' and i suddenly laughed out loud!
Why?
HAHAHHAHHAA because... I felt my cheekbones for within me. He then LOL-ed with me and i started to do the thing he doesnt like me to do! he says i look ugly when i do that! HAHAHA

OH and my SG friends. Epic.

yuan & me: Woah look at yingling, walking on the track as if she's cat-walking!
Yingling: I'M DYYYYYIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!
Everyone: Laugh out loud.

Shying brings out a hairband with rabbit ears,

SY: Nithya wear it again for me!
N: NO! (but then she wore it)
SY: HAHAHA! A black rabbit with white ears!

SY: Very cute right?! They sell all kind of ears! Rabbit ears, dog ears, bird ears, all kinds!
Me: Why didnt peggy get the bird one for you? Its kind of weird seeing a bird with rabbit ears...
Yuan: Birds DONT have ears.
Everyone: Laugh out even louder.

Okay i'm going to try my luck with bejeweled (again)
while yuan try to finish his work.

I'M GIVING HIM MORAL SUPPORT OKAYYYYYYYYYYY!