Monday, January 11, 2010

#688.

I see many people's facebook status as: I don't wanna go school tomorrow!

You have absolutely no idea how much i'd love to be in school!
HAHA, shocking?
I strongly believe if i had advanced, i'd be one of the many people.

Today i woke up at 6 to wake yuan up.
Couldn't fall asleep after that.
Was feeling quite lousy, but his message cheered me up.
Actually it was the way he said it that made me laugh.
(Super cute i tell you)
HAHAHAHAHA

Anyways today i expected myself to feel terrible.
But i have to learn to deal with it.
Now it's only 2 weeks, when i really withdraw from yj,
it would be 5 months!

It's nice to know that yuan misses me and feels weird that i'm not with him :)
I can't wait for school to start so that i can go to school with him together, eat lunch together, go home together, etc..

Da lang is interesting again! :D

After watching i'm going to practise piano!

And then i'm going to school for choir,
YAY, i can see yuan again! :D :D