Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#690.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yuan: I'm sleepy...
Me: Don't be! I dont know if i should tell you to sleep or press on.
Yuan: No point staying awake! the work won't be good.
Me: You have to get used to sleeping less! This is JC!
Yuan: But if i sleep less i won't grow taller!
Me: It's okay! I'll still love you!
Yuan: But then you wont be able to wear heels...
Me: For you, i'm fine with pumps :)
Yuan: How nice, you encourage me and play bejeweled! :(
Me: You know i don't mean it that way...
Yuan: i know la, just joking only la!
Me: So you're okay?
Yuan: yeah, i'll try to do some work now.

HAHAHAHAHA

yuan is really cute {♥}

I really hope he'll press on and manage to finish some work.
Though my heart hurts to see him sleeping so late and waking up so early.
I really wish i could be there to help him..

But my boyfriend's the strongest man on earth! (besides my dad)
He'll pull through and do his family and me proud! :)