Sunday, January 03, 2010

#678.

I've spent my day (unwisely) again.

Yuan called me out to watch CHAW but i rejected him
because this guy hasn't done ANY work since the holidays.
I wonder how much he's done today...

Yuan told me that i'd be embarrassing myself if i blogged about it,
but here it is.

On new year's day, while we were on our way to Ion Orchard, i saw this guy that looked REALLY REALLY REALLY like brandon! Till now i still think they look freaking alike!
And i waved at him! OMG, it was so embarrassing when it turned out to be someone else!
I still couldnt believe it, i went to text brandon! (forgetting that he always calls me a sotong.)

Ah but anyways, totally random.

Today I spent my day practising piano and watching high school musical 3.
I know i may sound childish but i still like their songs.
HAHAHA

Okay i'm going to bed now!
I don't know why i'm taking the supp papers when i already gave up on them.
All because of orientation.

La Salle, i must make it. :)

BYE :D