Monday, January 04, 2010

#679.

Not very excited over episode 11 of da lang.
It's becoming very draggy and i don't feel like waiting for next monday to come.
Even though one part of the show made me tear just now...

Anyways i was watching the 8pm show on channel 8,
the christopher lee one, idiot one, made me cry! :(

Looking back at the past 2 years, nothing could make me cry.
No shows, no movies, no song, nothing.
Okay maybe if i was being accused for something then i would la,
but AIYA, you know what i mean la. HAHAHA

i wish yuan was with me when i watched the show.
i very much wanted to hug him, hug my family.

Today after supp paper, i had lunch with yvonne and patri.
I then went to look for yuan. (He's got a bad haircut, HAHAHA)
Went to his house to watch 50 minutes of da lang,
and then went to downtown east just to show him how to get to his chalet -.-

Anyways i then went home, watched tv and blah blah,
so here i am.

Actually, i really don't like it when you say you'll try.
Makes me think that you're just pleasing me.