Saturday, January 02, 2010

#677.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The start of 2010 wasn't as bad as i thought.
Yuan came back just in before 12 midnight :)
HE RUSHED BACK TO SPOREEE! :D :D

So yesterday i met up with ms kang (my piano teacher) for lunch,
went over to her new teaching place at farrer park,
and met yuan at city square mall.
AND HE BOUGHT ME A SUNFLOWER!! :D



We were then going to watch CHAW (like finally),
but mom suddenly called and asked us to meet her at tampines.
Auntie flo bought tickets to Bodyguards and Assassins.

So we all (my family, my mom's sister's family, my mom's brother and wife) went to Ion Orchard to get dinner and i bought my second and third pair of pumps :)
We then walked over to Shaw House to watch the show!
I was freezinggggggggggggggg inside man.

The movie was not bad, quite sad.
When the people died one by one, felt like crying,
but only until the last part, i really cried. :(

Yuan then rushed to take the last train home.
Slept almost immediately, (i slept only at 6am for the past 2 nights!)
And Viola, i only woke up at 2pm today.
HAHAHA.

Gonna practise piano hard for these 4 months,
it's time i spend some time with my piano, so TATA!

:D


thank you yuan :)