Wednesday, December 02, 2009

#640.

Peipei and Whyvonney introduced a show to me,
yuan and i were watching it just now.
SUPER FUNNYYYYY.


yuan bought breakfast for me today. <3


My classmates came back from South Africa few days ago,
they're so super hilarious.
They dedicated a video to me about why not everyone can wear leopard prints.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

i feel so damn sleepy, and i'm going to sleep now.
don't wanna be late tomorrow!



goodnight!

I LOVE YOU, YUAN :)
nothing else is more important than me telling you 'i love you',
because you know i mean it and that's all i really need to know.

The whole world can misunderstand me, as long as my boyfriend believes me,
that's all that really matter to me.

I saw this on Cheeyang's blog. He said,
"Ultimately, you win. Really, I admit defeat if that’s what you want me to do. But just know that you’ve disgusted me so much. Disgust would be an understatement. To think that someone of your maturity level would actually have said something like this. I won’t be surprised if nothing goes your way in the future because you are simply an empty vessel. A pampered empty vessel who thinks that the world revolves around you and your principles. So go on, act like this. It didn’t bother me a single bit. Rather, it made me have new found respect for myself. Tyvm."

Yup, i totally agreed with what he said. He helped me to put what i thought in words.
YES, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
:)

I shall listen to my boyfriend and live my happy life with him and my friends and not get bothered by other people. Afterall i wasn't the one who did something morally wrong and my conscience is clear.
Well, I wasn't the one who lied and twisted the facts.
You can carry on lying to your current girlfriend and her friends.
It is none of my concern, and the only person losing out the most is your poor girlfriend.

I hope you go to hell, loser. :)