Saturday, December 05, 2009

#641.

I like my new planner! :)
But i love the winnie the pooh planner more :(


Yuan said that i'd regret if i didnt get it.
He's right. I'm kind of regretting it now,
and i can't get my mind off that planner.

It's really very nice,
but the price is really a little too steep.

BOO HOO :(

If any of my friends buy the planner after today,
i'm gonna be so angry with yuan. HAHAHA

I'll really really regret not buying.




Today we went to Plaza Singapura after the concert,
walked around and bought christmas cards to send out :D
We then couldnt decide for lunch,
so we walked malls to malls till we reached Ion Orchard,
AND WE COULDN'T FIND A BLOODY ATM MACHINE.
it was damn tiring and damn hilarious,
we were like a crazy couple laughing like mad,
answering random people's questions when they walked past,
and waved at everyone we saw. (only yuan kept doing that)
HAHHAHAHAHA

we finally found an ATM at the MRT station only because i suddenly recalled there was one there.
We then realised we had walked for 2 hours unknowingly!
I saw the planner at first at Plaza Sing i think,
then i saw it again at wheelock place.
I should have bought it. :(


After lunch, we took a train back to tampines and bought a planner at Urban Write :(
It's nice but i thought the 'one day to a page' part spoilt it.
And it's freaking so common.
More spaces for me to write and draw, but :(
i miss the winnie the pooh planner :(



I spent so long trying to convince yuan to allow me to buy it,
he finally agreed but i somehow didnt want to buy it.
But now, I'M REGRETTING! :(







I was facebooking just now, and i happened to see my teacher's profile. He added me months ago, but today i clicked on it and looked at his pictures.
He was my fencing teacher in charge back in secondary school.
He was smiling in most pictures, and some taken with an epee and etc.
But when i saw the pictures, all the bad memories came back to me.
For 4 years, everytime i saw him i was given 'that kind' of face.
He gave me the impression that he looked down on me. He didnt believe that i would succeed, i would do well for O's. Everytime he looked at other girls or other fencers, he'd smile at them but when he looked at me, it'd be the face that made me feel as small as an ant.

I remember when i was sec one, we had fencing camp and on the first night, he jumbled up all of our armour and we were made to look for our own stuff. I put my hand on the ground, and my body wire accidentally got pierced into my palm. It was an open wound, but he insisted i fence with the tanglin sec guys the next day. And fencing them would mean that i have to wear my glove, and the glove would stick to my wound. I was in pain, i remember crying when i bathed and while i fenced, and till now there's still a small hump on my hand.

I also remember my hungarian coach wanted to me to learn to fence both foil and sabre, but he didn't allow me to. I was disappointed as not all of the people was offered to learn two weapons.

I also remember 'that incident' at the equipment room. I'll never forget that incident for the rest of my life. Because of that incident, i refused to attend trainings anymore. I refused to see the fencers and the teachers in charge. I remember he chose not to believe me and sided the other girl. I hated him.


It was because of these that made me don't wanna join fencing in YJ. Mr leong keeps asking me why why why, even up till end nov, he still asked me. I told him everything that happened.


Bad memories, i wish i won't think of it anymore.

I'll never forget them siding that girl. I'll never forget the feeling of being accused.

The worst part of the past 18 years of my life.