Saturday, April 26, 2008

#162.

POPULAR HASN'T RE-OPENED! T.T

went for tuition, did qualitative analysis,
and trust me, i nearly went mad.
SO EFFING TOUGH.

shall spend the weekend doing english homework, studying ss, memorising the colours, and trying the songs.
i have spent too little time on my piano. )):

MONDAY'S SPA! DDDD:
WEDNESDAY'S SS!! DDDD:

the midyear stress is back.
the pimple breakouts, ulcers, etc.
omfg.
i hate this.

CA results is out, and im totally UNHAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.
english, 2nd in class.
sounds good?
not at all. whole class failed. 2 E8s, and 40F9s.
im the second E8.
chinese, E8.
amaths, A1.
science, A1.
SS/Hist, D7. i totally CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY.
the tests where i get 80+%, is the tests which is like 16% of overall.
those i failed, carry like 40+%. WTF LAH.
and lastly, D&T.
20%. CA1 10% + this round mr chang gave me 30%, avg is 20%.
hock got 10% overall. WAHAHHAHA.
first time i win him for dnt!! LOL.
wait till he sees this. he's so gonna kill me. xPP

this results will hold 40% of my overall for midyear.
so i must like get 56.2% to pass english, and 81.2% to get a B3!
WTH! it's like highly impossible!

im so pissed off with my results.
ARGH.
oh ya. forgot about my chinese essay.
i think i can make phyllis tan tear. HAHA.

the title was, "that night, i lost sleep."
initially wanted to write about seventh month,
but forgot what hungry ghost festival was in chinese.
so, i happened to chance upon this in the dictionary:
seventh day of the seventh month in the lunar calendar, the cowherd and weaving maid will meet in the skies and blah blah.
so i used this for my introduction, and wrote a love story.

IRONY IS, everytime i blog about something,
that thing wont seem that nice to me aldy.
HAHA.
i suddenly feel my essay is not exactly that good.
LOL.

im effing irritated with jun.
tell him this, must argue with me! xD
tell him dun ask, say okay, then ask again. LOL.
surprise then surprise mah.
and i prolly will bring a 100cm girl to his place.
HAHHAHA.

okay, i gotta start studying.
MID YEAR BLUES ARE BACK. T.T