Friday, April 25, 2008

#161.

ALVIN IS EFFING GROSS!
xPPPP

happened to meet him after tuition, and chatted for a while.
he told me about the tampines yamaha vs plaza sing, how good herbert, kelvin, ronald, and HE was. obviously.
haha.

then we boarded the bus, and at the traffic light, he looked out, saw a lady on a motorbike. he then told me, look. sexy girl on bike.
i was like, oh please. where got sexy, thigh like pig.
then he said yeah so fat.
i then said, i have nicer legs than her.
LOL.
guess what. he wanted to lift up my skirt.
i was like. IDIOT!
and whacked him.

so sickening. he's supposed to be pure,
cuz he's my ideal boyf.
but. omfg.
hahaha.
luckily he's not really that bad, if not he'll get hell from me.
LOL.

tuition today was kinda okay. just that i had to sit near the aircon, and had a tummy upset.
something wrong with me again. T.T

i need to replenish my stationery and foolscap badly!! DD: