Saturday, April 26, 2008

#163.

went to bring brother to yamaha earlier,
and on the way back,
saw mr siow drive past.
like WOW.
i see him everywhere.
so dangerous lah.
imagine im with a guy,
im dead meat.
he'll surely ask me and make hell lots of noise.
LOL.

then, went to swimming pool to give jack coach the fees,
and he looked at me with those kind of eyes, as if saying:
"WHY NEVER SWIM?"
he didnt need to ask, i told him,
"hair v long. very heavy. later head sink into the pool how?"
ROFL.
he then took his wet trousers that weighed a ton and smacked my head.
=.-

it's high time i go back to swimming team.
i've been lost too long, i think i can drown if i go down. HAHA.
on the way back, saw douglas and his parents,
and brandon called me.
he was at the court, and saw me.
i was like shocked,
and he said cuz the sotong head v big. so can see.
LOL. LAME SHIT.
haha.

and I HAVEN'T STUDIED today. )):

"A relationship is like holding sand in your hand. Hold it loosely and it stays in your palm. But as soon as you hold it tightly, it slips through your fingers."
-Anonymous

i still love this phrase. (:

are you very happy now?
without me in your life.?