Friday, April 25, 2008

#160.

MID YEAR HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.
T.T

today's english situational writing sucks.
i forgot how to write feedback.
sigh.

but i love my essay.
im impressed that i can write such a good essay.
LOL.
hock is saying that i'll cry when i fail it.

oh and that reminds me,
I DIDNT GET A1 FOR MY HIST TEST!!! )))))))):
i nearly cried sia.
study SOO HARD and didnt get A1.
and hock DIDNT STUDY,
he not only got an A, he got an A1!!

back to today's mye,
the topic was DISCOVERY.

so i made it into a narrative essay,
and i wrote something along this line:

"People have discovered, and people are still discovering, even for a commoner like me.
My first discovery happened after i was brought into a world of light, where previously it was just darkness. I began to see things and made noises i never thought i could.
I then discovered i have two eyes, two ears, one nose and a mouth.
and strangely, people around me have the same features, but unexplainably different.
I also discovered i could talk with my mouth, and the person in front of me was as fascinated as me. I then called that person 'mummy' , and the person who would take care of me at night 'daddy'.
Apart from that, i discovered that everytime i was belted in a large object, trees and lamp-posts would move.
I then discovered, that every year i would be blowing candles off a cake, and everyone around me would be sharing the cake with me, and the candles would increase by the year.
As i grow up, i continued to discover things, and also discover answers to my previous discoveries.
I discovered that the large object is called a car, and that trees didnt move, the car did. I also discovered the candles represented my age, and the cake was meant to celebrate the success of my growing-up.
I also discovered, that my socks would shrink, though my feet grew larger.
I also grew taller, and my skirts would strangely get shorter by the year.
But as i grow up, i expect myself to continue to discover, and it will be as fascinating. It has impressed me, it is impressing me, and it will continue to impress me."

i think that's all. HAHA.

now, i feel i didnt write that well afterall. hahaha.
okay, off to tuition.
tata! XD

"Within your heart, keep one still, secret spot where dreams may go."
-Louise Driscoll

thanks for your wish, whether real or not. (: