Thursday, March 10, 2011

#889.

Okay so last night yuan told me he'd be marching to the campsite today and tomorrow his SIT test will start. And this afternoon he called me but I was having piano lesson :( so he texted me to tell me he's leaving! Okay I'm really hoping he does well and I really hope he can book out on Saturday!

Initially I intended to surprise him on his birthday, with the help of his clique but Wisarut is leaving on monday! So we pushed everything forward to the coming saturday! Really hope things go well and I'm sure he will be damn surprised if he doesn't read me like a book. I even lied to him that Wisarut alr went back to Thailand! HAHAHA ok friends when you see this pls don't sabo me ok!

The thought of him being so happy makes me feel eggxcited and happy too! :D

Today over breakfast we were chatting about husbands, upbringing and all. Through the chat I considered myself as a person with good upbringing, a loud one too HAHA, but most importantly I admire how yuan was being brought up and sharing my experience and my relationship makes me realise yuan would make a good husband and a good father. That makes me not wanna let such a good guy go.

I see ourselves saving money together, getting married, planning our finances, designing our own home, starting a family, sharing our thoughts on how our child is going to be brought up. Even if we are not well to do with alot of money to spend after the necessary, I am contented. I see ourselves leading a happy life, spending the weekend flying kites with our child, we may not be able to give our child ballet lessons or golf lessons, but I still teach him music, you bring him downstairs and teach him how to ride a bicycle, play table tennis, we teach our child how to shower our cat/rabbit, I cut the food and you cook them, I wash the dishes and you mop the floor, etc..

Of course there would be times where our views on how to discipline our child is different, you want the piano here but I don't, I want a tiffany and co ring but you find it too expensive and impractical, I am angry and shouting at our child but you are protecting him or her, you want to get another two hamsters but I don't like the idea, etc..

I see happy times ahead of us, I see challenging times ahead of us, now it's too early to say anything but I believe in a few years I/we would be ready to face such times together with you.

Okay I think I've typed alot! Just feeling bored and lazy to do my stuffs and just felt like sharing how I thought then yuan can read them when he's back! :))

Ciao!