Wednesday, March 09, 2011

#888.

One month since yuan enlisted, and I feel so touched at the fact that besides the days he went outfield and one night he had live firing till 3am, he calls me every night without fail. Whether is it lights out, whether he has no time to bathe, whether how tired he is, he never fails to call me to tell me he loves me.

I could go on and on about how awesome my boyfriend is.

So what if his results are lousy? So what if he can't go to the local unis (Well he can still go to NIE)? So what if he can't?

He is still awesome. His character, his attitude, his love, his heart, such guys are so hard to find nowadays. I wonder how much good deeds ive done to get to be with such an awesome person.

I look around me, I see many happy couples. Yes I envy them but I also see how some guys treat my friends and I wonder how my boyfriend could do so much for me. Really amazed and touched.

Maybe it's true, that I can't live without you. And maybe two is better than one.