Friday, February 18, 2011

#882.

Yessssarrrr! It's Friday!! Two more days and yuan will book out!

Valentine's day was spent in school, I fell sick in the afternoon but I still went to watch black swan with the girls! Didn't regret going despite my body dying.
Was feeling soo terrible on the way home, was really wishing yuan was around to send me home. If he could he would I'm sure.

So when I finally reached home, I saw this on the table!


Totally caught me by surprise!!! Yuan got someone to deliver the chocolates to me and even got that person to design a card for me. But that person got my name Spelt wrongly HAHAHAH!

So... The epic fail I found out was kk, since he lived so near me and he knew where my place was and the previous night yuan asked for his number.

Totally caught me off-guard I was least expecting it! Yuan never fails to amaze me seriously. Felt so loved and I wish he was here I would run up to him and give him a mega hug!

Really can't wait for yuan to boooook ouuttttttt!!!!

Yuan has already planned what we are going to do on the day he books out I can't wait !

Ok time to wake up and shower and paint my nails bye!