Thursday, February 10, 2011

#881.

I went to this blog page, and listening to this song makes me miss you even more. i miss the slow walks we had from my place to the bus stop, with this song playing you sent me back home from the bus stop just because we couldn't bear to part with each other.

Miss you so much cheeky round. dont know why i didn't feel it yesterday, i was still so confident and happy and all but now i feel like a different person. A person who would tear when you called and said you love me.

Today when i received your text i was really surprised and i was grinning from ear to ear. Really can't wait for you to book out! Already looking at the recipe books and deciding what to make you on the 21st!

Okay i need to stop being emo! Gonna continue to be a happy girl and look forward to your return! There is too much about you for me to love. I wonder why i haven't seen such abundance of goodness in you in the past.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, really can't wait for your booking out date to come!

Oh. Did i mention i have many awesome girlfriends around? I must have been blind cause i didn't notice it till this year.
I'm beginning to see more light in this world.

2011 is gonna continue to be awesome! :)