Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#879.
















Yesterday was an awesome 21st monthsary spent with him!

Yuan came to pick me up from school and we went to have froyo at swirl art and after that we went to change his shirt, and we didn't know where to go :( so we decided to go to suntec to walk around and he bought another two shirts and we had dinner at Aston's. Really awesome dinner! Hardly hear him with lots of praises even while eating! Soooo gonna go back there again!

Before that yuan made me close my eyes on the escalator and when I opened my eyes it was all rabbits!!! Damn cute and some of the lop eared ones were so huge they looked like dogs. Hahahaah!

And anyway the card he gave me was really really nice I was so touched! Was alr close to tears when I finished reading it.

And reading it for the fifth time gives me the same feeling. I will miss him so much when he enlists :(

But that aside I really will find a hobby to take up! Hopefully I have time and I can surprise him hehe!

When he enlists, the happiest people are probably my friends. Hahah xinwei alr asked me out on the 12th since he enlists on the 8th! Valentines day will not be spent with him (again) but I'm quite sure it would be a fun-filled one because of my girlfriends in school!

Okay now I'm in school waiting for xinwei to come and I'm gonna start on my theory hw! Bye!