Saturday, January 22, 2011

#878.

22 January. School has been on for two weeks, alot of struggling within myself because I had too much fun at camps during the holidays I still feel very attached to my workplace! Not that now I'm no longer attached to it but I NEED TO BUCK UP.

Need to start being on time and put in my 100%! seeing my friends setting their new year resolution as to start to be on time, I feel bad making her wait for me for an hour yesterday! :(

So my friends at ak are right. I can make school fun and awesome like how I can do in camps, so long as I put in my 100%!

Another two weeks and yuan enters NS. Time is flying real fast! In one month it's term break which means half a sem will be gone!!

Rachael you gotta buck up now!!!!

Okay so now im going to shower, practise piano and work on the present for yuan! Jiayou Rachael you can do this! Ak is waiting for you :))

On a side note, thanks so much Andrew Goh for empowering me time and time again when confidence fails me.