Friday, August 13, 2010

#857.

Today is Friday the 13th but i enjoyed my day. It's like one of the nice days filled with love and care and hugs and kisses :)

I went to school feeling very tired and pissed off with the morning rush hour. So i texted yuan to grumble and he called me like almost immediately and cheered me up! (L)
He then told me he wanted to have dinner with me! <3<3<3

So during gamelan lesson, i was so tired i fell asleep. And gamelan lesson isn't like some theory lesson but i still fell asleep! After that was aural (:@) and then we had this long break which we normally used to do manicures but because this week we didn't do it, the time past so slowly :(

Then after that we had two more lessons and we went to get bubble tea and i went to meet yuan!!!
We went to get his watch changed and we had dinner at this place at Tan Quee Lan Street. WE HAD KANGKONG and omg it tastes so much better than the previous one we had! HAHAHA

Anyway i'm spending so much time on fb i feel so tired now. So i lazy to blog alr! but after dinner we went cologne hunting and had so much fun! :D
Anticipating the next time we meet up and it's gonna be fun like today <3