Monday, August 09, 2010

#856.

Friday was a bad day. A real bad one.

Saturday i went to yuan's house to study, after that yuan sent me home, bought me chicken chop (Y) and had dinner at my place. After that i tried to teach him piano and with lots of laughter and impatience, i only taught him the introduction of the song. RAHHHHH

And yesterday, we went for a photoshoot! The day didn't really start out well, but i'm glad it ended well :)













I didn't want to load the original copies so i made some of them into a collage. But in the end i still took so long and Ejournal isn't done!!

K so today is Singapore's birthday and i still wish to watch the fireworks today. But yuan's too busy for me and he thinks it's a waste of time! :'(

OH MAN. don't watch also good! I have alot of homework!!!!!! GONNA DO THEM NOW BYE!!!!